Do you wish to apply for the Zamfara State Scholarship 2022? If yes, you are on the right. Today, we are going to show you how to apply for this scholarship programme and be a successful beneficiary. See more details below;
The Zamfara State Government has been offering her indegenes scholarship for years now and it has been like that for years now. This page will enlighten you on how you can submit your application on the online application portal, the requirements and qualifications, application closing date and other vital information.
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Birnin Magaji/Kiyaw
- Chafe (Tsafe)
- Kaura Namoda
- Talata Mafara
Is The Zamfara State Scholarship Form Free?
Please be guided that the Zamfara State Government Scholarship scheme is totally free. Disregard any information or person asking for money in exchange of the application form. The application form is uploaded free on the online application portal.
Requirements for Zamfara State Scholarship Scheme
Before going ahead to apply for this scholarship, kindly take the below criteria very serious;
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for the 2022 Zamfara State Scholarship Scheme
If after reading the requirements and qualifications stated above and you are sure you have met all the criteria, follow the instructions given below to submit you application successfully.
- Visit the application portal via zamfarastate.gov.ng
- Click on the “apply now” button
- Fill the application form carefully
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.