The Chancellor’s Scholarships are always offered to hundreds of qualified candidates with exceptional academic performance, each year.
The Scholarship is frequently offered to candidates, via a Postgraduate research Scholarship competition. And the scholarship is open to all students in the European country.
The host of this scholarship is the University of Warwick.
Level/Field of study:
You can study any PhD programme of your choice, which is being offered in University of Warwick.
Number of Scholarships:
Over 120 Scholarship
International and EU students
- If you are applying for an award, you will have to make sure that you fulfill the below:
- you must make sure you have a minimum of £2400, to cover your accommodation and cost of living in UK
- You must be below the age of 45 years.
- You must be ready to stay up to 3-5 years which is the duration of your course.
- Candidates applying for the Chancellor’s international Scholarship, must be ready to apply for a PHD degree, at the University of Warwick, which is going to commence in October 2021.
- Current students of University of Warwick still have the privilege to apply for a scholarship in their first year.
- Candidates are expected to form international or European countries, however there is no restriction to any nationalities.
- Candidates can go for any of their choice of courses at Warwick University.
- If you are offered a scholarship in a current year, you cannot defer the scholarship to another year.
Having gone through all the necessary criterias, you need to go through, it’s important for you to as well know that you are to submit your application on or before 28th of may 2021.
In addition, there are some guidelines you need to go through, which will be of great benefit to your application. How to find them? They are on the link below.
In addition, you will be able to apply for the scholarship via the link below.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int