Commonwealth scholarship is meant for all those who are desirous about having their master’s degree done in the UK, but are struggling with financial setbacks.
The scholarship doesn’t just come to be, it was being sponsored by the United kingdom department for international development.
Before you proceed further with this scholarship, endeavor to apply to a University in the UK which has a funding agreement with CSC.
Level and Field(s) of study:
There are six schemes for the master’s program, which are under this scholarship.
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Promoting global prosperity
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Number of Scholarships:
The total number of scholarships that will be offered out isn’t specified.
All refugee countries are eligible for this scholarship. However, applicants are to apply in person.
Once you have been given this scholarship, it will cover your transportation cost, tuition fees, an initial arrival allowance, thesis grant, stipend, examination fees, and many more.
However, there are terms and conditions attached to this, which you can find on the link, at the bottom of this article.
Before you can find someone worthy of this scholarship, there are some dogs and Don’s.
- You must be recognized as a member of a refugee country, and you must as well have refugee status.
- You must be living permanently in a commonwealth-eligible country.
- You must be above the age of 24, and shouldn’t be under any liabilities that can delay you to travel. Which means you must be able to travel to the UK.
- Before the ending of September, you must have completed your bachelor’s degree, and badge at least second class upper.
In addition, if you have a second class degree, however, you will need to justify why you need to undertake the course.
- Before you apply for this scholarship, you must not have been enrolled in any Ph.D. program, either in your home country or in the united kingdom.
- You must be able to show that you do not have the financial capacity to study in the UK.
- In addition to all that has been listed, you must provide all the required documents needed for the scholarship.
First thing, you should not be allowed to apply directly for this scholarship by CSC.
Before you can apply, you are to ensure that your application is being submitted via any of these underlisted bodies.
- National nominating agencies
- selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies.
However, it’s expedient that you bear in mind that each of these bodies has its own rule and criteria for selecting candidates.
You are to check each body, to know their eligibility criteria and all necessary information.
Furthermore, you are to endeavor that your application is being processed via CSC’S electronic application system, this is to ensure that your application gets completed before submitting.
Bear in mind that there won’t be scholarship consideration for anyone who does not apply online.
Furthermore, you are to ensure that your application gets submitted, before 18th of May
Official Scholarship Website: https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-masters-scholarships/
Leave a Reply