Armenia is rapidly gaining popularity as a study destination due to its rich cultural heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and renowned educational institutions. The good news is that international students now have access to a variety of fully funded scholarships that cover tuition fees, living expenses, and even travel costs.
And now, with these fully funded scholarships, the dream of studying in Armenia can become a reality for many aspiring students. So, let’s dive in and explore the wonderful opportunities that these scholarships have to offer.
Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) Scholarships
The Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity for international students to pursue higher education in Armenia without worrying about financial constraints. The AGBU is committed to promoting Armenian culture, heritage, and education, and their scholarships reflect this dedication.
- Open to students of Armenian descent (excluding citizens of Armenia studying in Armenia).
- Strong academic standing with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Demonstrated financial need.
- Enrolled in full-time study at an accredited college or university.
- Up to $2,000 USD per year, renewable for up to three years based on academic performance and financial need.
Application deadline: January 15th annually.
By offering these scholarships, the AGBU enables students from all over the world to experience the rich history and culture of Armenia while receiving a high-quality education. Whether you’re interested in studying arts, sciences, humanities, or any other field, the AGBU Scholarships can provide you with the financial assistance you need to make your dreams of studying in Armenia come true.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
If you’re an international student dreaming of studying in Armenia, the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are a golden opportunity you won’t want to miss. Who is eligible?
Typically, applicants need to:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or be in their final year of studies.
- Demonstrate academic excellence with strong grades and relevant coursework.
- Meet the language requirements of the chosen program.
- Show commitment to the program’s field of study and potential to contribute to the field.
How to apply:
The application process for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships involves directly applying to the chosen joint master’s program. Each program has its own application deadlines and requirements, so be sure to check carefully. Key documents required typically include:
- Academic transcripts and diplomas
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Language proficiency certificates
- Additional documents specific to the program
So, whether you’re interested in arts, sciences, business, or any other field, don’t hesitate to explore the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships and embark on a life-changing academic adventure in Armenia. The world is waiting for your brilliance, and this scholarship can help make your dreams a reality.
Armenian National Institute (ANI) Scholarship
The Armenian National Institute (ANI) Scholarship is a prestigious opportunity for international students looking to pursue higher education in Armenia. The ANI Scholarship aims to support students who are passionate about Armenian culture, history, and heritage, and want to contribute to their preservation and promotion.
- Full tuition fees, providing financial support to focus on your studies.
- Monthly stipend to cover living expenses in Armenia.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Round-trip airfare to Armenia.
- Open to international students with excellent academic records (minimum GPA of 3.0).
- Strong interest in Armenian studies or development.
- Commitment to returning to your home country after completing your studies.
- Fluency in English (additional Armenian language proficiency is a plus).
- Online application through the ANI website.
- Required documents include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, proof of language proficiency, and a detailed research proposal (for graduate applicants).
- Deadlines typically vary depending on the program, but generally fall in February/March.
Don’t miss out on the chance to explore and experience the rich cultural heritage of Armenia. Apply for the Armenian National Institute (ANI) Scholarship and let your academic journey in Armenia begin.
AGBU U.S Graduate Scholarship
The AGBU U.S Graduate Scholarship is a remarkable opportunity for international students who aspire to pursue their graduate studies in Armenia. This scholarship, provided by the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU), is designed specifically for students from the United States who are interested in immersing themselves in Armenian culture and furthering their education in this beautiful country.
- Be of Armenian descent (excluding citizens of Armenia studying in Armenia)
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate degree program at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be involved in the Armenian community
- The AGBU U.S. Graduate Scholarship provides up to $5,000 per year, renewable for up to three years based on academic performance and financial need.
- February 15th
- Apply online through the AGBU website
- Required documents include academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, essays, proof of financial need, and a resume
Don’t miss out on the chance to turn your dreams of studying in Armenia into a reality. Apply for the AGBU U.S Graduate Scholarship and embark on a transformative educational experience that will shape your future and open doors to new possibilities.
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
To secure a 100% scholarship, focus on academic excellence, engage in extracurricular activities, demonstrate leadership skills, and apply to institutions or organizations offering full scholarships. Research eligibility criteria and submit a compelling application highlighting your achievements and aspirations.
Which country is easiest to get a full scholarship?
The ease of obtaining a full scholarship depends on various factors, including individual qualifications and the specific scholarship programs. Countries like Germany, Norway, and Sweden are known for offering generous scholarship opportunities, but competition can be high.
What does a fully funded scholarship cover?
A fully funded scholarship typically covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, travel, and sometimes health insurance. The exact coverage varies by program and institution. It aims to alleviate the financial burden of education for the recipient.
Are there fully funded scholarships?
Yes, fully funded scholarships exist and are offered by governments, universities, and organizations globally. These scholarships cover all or most of the expenses associated with education, providing comprehensive financial support to the recipients.
Which country gives the most scholarships to international students?
Countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia are known for providing a significant number of scholarships to international students. However, scholarship availability varies, and other countries, including those in Europe and Asia, also offer substantial support. It’s essential to research specific scholarship programs and eligibility criteria for each country.
In this blog post, we have explored the exciting opportunities provided by fully funded scholarships to study in Armenia. From the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) Scholarships to the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, Armenian National Institute (ANI) Scholarship, and the AGBU U.S Graduate Scholarship, these scholarships offer a pathway for international students to pursue their higher education dreams without financial constraints.
By applying for these scholarships, students can not only receive financial support but also become part of vibrant communities of scholars and professionals who are passionate about making a positive impact. Through networking opportunities, cultural immersion, and research experiences, these scholarships offer a holistic educational journey in Armenia.