Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board
Kaduna State Scholarship Kaduna State Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Kadunastate.gov.ng. See latest updates as regards the 2023 Kaduna State Government Scholarship.
Do you wish to apply for Kaduna State Scholarship 2023? You are not alone, we are going to guide you through the application process and other information you need to know about the Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans award.
This Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans are given to the indegenes of Kaduna to assist them in their institution of learning. On this page today, you will learn the requirements and qualifications you need to possess to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme. A lot of students like you have been a beneficiary in the past years and you too can be.
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Birnin Gwari
- Jaba, Nigeria
- Kabala West
- Kaduna North
- Kaduna South
- Kaduna State
- Kaura, Nigeria
- Kudan, Nigeria
- Lere, Kaduna State
- Sabon Gari, Kaduna
- Sanga, Nigeria
- Soba, Nigeria
- Zangon Kataf
Is The Kaduna State Scholarship Form Free?
Yes! The scholarship form is totally free for all candidates. Kindly disregard any publication asking you to pay money to get the scholarship programme form. The Kaduna State Government will never ask for money in exchange for the form.
Kaduna State Scholarship Requirement
Fresh students must provide evidence of Grade B in at least five subjects including Mathematics and English and Grade C for the other subjects taken in WASSCE or NECO in one seating and not later than 2017
Requirements for Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
A list of requirements will be shown below.
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Kaduna State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for 2023 Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme
After reading the above requirements and you deem yourself fit and qualified for the scholarship award, you can head to the Kaduna State Government official Scholarship website to get the application form. For more information, kindly visit Kadunastate.gov.ng.
Leave a Reply