Nasarawa State Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – Nasarawastate.gov.ng. See latest updates as regards the 2020 Nasarawa State Government Scholarship.
Do you wish to apply for Nasarawa State Scholarship 2020? You are not alone, we are going to guide you through the application process and other information you need to know about the scholarship award.
This scholarship is given to the indegenes of Nasarawa to assist them in their institution of learning. On this page today, you will learn the requirements and qualifications you need to possess to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme. A lot of students like you have been a beneficiary in the past years and you too can be.
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Doma, Nigeria
- Eggon LGA
- Egon, Nigeria
- Karu LGA
- Nasarawa, Nasarawa State
- Obi, Nasarawa State
- Toto, Nigeria
- Wamba, Nigeria
Is The Nasarawa State Scholarship Form Free?
Yes! The scholarship form is totally free for all candidates. Kindly disregard any publication asking you to pay money to get the scholarship programme form. The Nasarawa State Government will never ask for money in exchange for the form.
Requirements for Nasarawa State Scholarship Scheme
A list of requirements will be shown below.
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for 2020 Nasarawa State Scholarship Scheme
After reading the above requirements and you deem yourself fit and qualified for the scholarship award, you can head to the Nasarawa State Government official website to get the application for. For more information, kindly visit Nasarawastate.gov.ng.