Do you wish to apply for the Taraba State Scholarship 2023? If yes, you are on the right. Today, we are going to show you how to apply for this scholarship programme and be a successful beneficiary. See more details below;
The Taraba State Government has been offering her indigenes scholarship for years now and it has been like that for years now. This page will enlighten you on how you can submit your application on the online application portal, the requirements and qualifications, application closing date, and other vital information.
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Ardo Kola
- Karim Lamido
Is The Taraba State Scholarship Form Free?
Please be guided that the Taraba State Government Scholarship scheme is totally free. Disregard any information or person asking for money in exchange of the application form. The application form is uploaded free on the online application portal.
Requirements for Taraba State Scholarship Scheme
Before going ahead to apply for this scholarship, kindly take the below criteria very serious;
- The first criterion to qualify for the scholarship award is that you must be an indigene of Delta State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
How to Apply for 2023 Taraba State Scholarship Scheme
If after reading the requirements and qualifications stated above and you are sure you have met all the criteria, follow the instructions given below to submit you application successfully.
- Visit the application portal via tarabastate.gov.ng
- Click on the “apply now” button
- Fill the application form carefully
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or SMS.