Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships
Applications are invited from students from Africa, India, and selected Commonwealth countries for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships to study at the University of Nottingham, United Kingdom for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship programme is for international students who would like to really make a difference to the development of their property country. The scholarships offer a tuition discount around 100% for a full-time masters study programme.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Nottingham
Scholarship Type: Tuition waiver
Host Institution(s): University of Nottingham
Scholarship Worth: Up to 100% tuition waiver
Number of Awards: 105
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Africans, Indians, and Selected Commonwealth Nationals
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships 2023/2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries.
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- Hold an offer to start full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham, UK in September or October 2023 in the faculties of Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, Social Sciences.
- Eligible countries are Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
As well as the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship, you can apply for one of our regional Postgraduate Excellence Awards. You can be considered for multiple international scholarships but you will only be awarded one.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- are a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham
- have already studied outside of your home country
- are currently studying in the UK
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters programme at the University of Nottingham before applying for the scholarship.
After being offered admission, you can then proceed to apply through the scholarships section at MyNottingham. Applicants that have an offer for an MRes course, email the scholarships team on email@example.com for instructions on how to apply.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply