Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Programme 2023 to Study in Selected Nigerian Universities.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship deadline is 20th September 2023.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation has announced scholarships for the 2023 academic year to 650 students who have a pursuit and passion in medicine and surgery to study in 12 selected Nigeria universities.
The foundation’s national scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and stipends only for the whole seven years of study. The scholarship fund will undoubtedly be deposited in a designated bank.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship University Information
The Foundation has strictly chosen 12 universities for the scholarship.
- University of Nigeria Nsukka- 50 Students
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 50 Students
- University of Ibadan – 50 Students
- University of Calabar – 50 Students
- University of Maiduguri – 50 Students
- University of Jos – 50 students
- Abia State University – 100 Students
- Enugu State University – 50 students
- Anambra State University -50 Students
- Ebonyi State University – 50 Students
- Imo State University – 50 Students
- Rivers State University – 50 Students
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
- Must certainly be an undergraduate who’s willing to get admission into the university in the 2023/2024 academic year
- Must have good grades in the West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’grades in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry is added advantage
- Must certainly be a citizen of Nigeria
- Should take responsibility for gaining admission in some of the selected universities. The Foundation pays for the JAMB and POST -UME (if applicable) and expects the student to send his admission letter to the Foundation when shortlisted by some of the universities. The Foundation shan’t influence some of the admission processes.
- The Foundation promotes academic excellence and believes that students with ‘A’grades in the three major science subjects will perform excellently in JAMB and wind up the whole seven years in the institution of medicine.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship Funding Information
- The Foundation shall pay the JAMB fees and Post-UME fees of most selected applicants
- Upon gaining admission into some of the preferred universities, the Foundation shall deposit the tuition fees and accommodation fees straight to the universities around seven years of study and pay stipends directly to the students
How to Apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Title as the main topic of the mail.
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.
SUBMISSION TIMELINE: August 20th, 2021 — September 20th, 2021.