Are you a Nigerian student searching for the Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Post Graduate Scholarship?
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE), which works on behalf of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation as well as OANDO PSC and some other top oil exploration companies in Nigeria, is committed to training and development of manpower as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
In a move the achieve this, the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited invites qualified students who are interested in the 2023/2024 post graduate scholarship award scheme to submit their application.
In this post, I will be telling you everything you need to know before applying for the AGIP post graduate scholarship awards.
The AGIP awards is in two categories:
- Overseas – For those who want to study in Universities outside the borders of Nigeria.
- Local – For those planning to study within Nigeria
Also, to apply for the AGIP post graduate scheme awards, you must be studying a course among or related to one of the following disciplines below:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical / Electronics, Chemical, Marine)
- Petroleum Economics
- /Law (Oil and Gas / Petroleum).
Requirements to apply for the AGIP post graduate scholarship awards
To qualify for the 2023/2024 Nigerian Agip Exploration Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, you must:
- Have a minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Nigeria.
- Have secured an admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (according to the category being applied for) for a Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- If you are above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2023, you are not qualified to apply for the scholarship program..
- Completion of the one year national youth service corps before application is very compulsory.
- You should have an international passport valid for travel for at least one year from September 2023 (only applicable to those who want to study overseas).
Documents Required to apply for the AGIP post graduate scholarship awards
Aspiring candidates of the Agip post graduate scholarship awards should have the following documents clearly scanned before starting the application process:
- A recent Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2023/2024 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. Please note that the course of study on the admission letter should match with that you fill in on your scholarship form
- First Degree (B.Sc) Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid identity card (Driver’s license, National Identity card, Voter’s card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2023)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf.
Note: It is very important to Label all the scanned documents accordingly to avoid error during collation & Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How To Apply for Agip Post Graduate Scholarship Award
To apply for the AGIP post graduate scholarship awards, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Click on Register Now button to create an account on the portal.
- A verification mail would be sent to your email address, so head over there and verify your email
- Click on www.Scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship portal
- Enter your registered email and password to login and create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
It is very important to note that the name on the form matches with those across all your documents.
In the case of any irregularities, an affidavit should be submitted via the extra dialog box.
Leave a Reply