Orji Uzor Kalu / Venezuelan Embassy Foundation Scholarship is calling for applications – Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, in collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja is very happy to announce the 2021 scholarship program for undergraduates who have a passion and the capability to study Medicine and Surgery.
The Foundation has strictly chosen the top-ranking and prestigious university called Latinoamerican Medicine School – Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students. The size of the study is six years.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation / Venezuelan Embassy Scholarship Eligibility
- Should really be a resident of Nigeria Must have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). ‘A’grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage Should really be aged between 18 and 23 years of age
- Must have single status (not married).
- Should really be medically fit.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation / Venezuelan Embassy Scholarship Funding Information
- The Foundation can provide full financial support, which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding, and monthly stipends for the selected students.
How to Apply for Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation Scholarship to Study in Venezuela
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the title as the main topic of the mail.
Documents to Submit:
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self-introduction letter of a maximum of 200 words.